FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. If I am joining virtually from home, how will I access the event?
For those joining us virtually, the Event Hub will serve as your one-stop shop for the conference and will be available in April. When you register, you'll be prompted to create a password. Please take note of this as you will use the password and your email address to log in to this website and access programming. We'll send an email with more information a few days before the event so you have everything you need to participate! You can use a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet to access the user-friendly virtual platform.
Most of the program will be presented similar to a broadcast you would watch on TV, but you'll be able to submit questions and participate in the chat wall throughout the program. Our virtual at-home audience will have a special opportunity to join a virtual Coffee Chat in a small group setting with your camera and microphone activated.
2. If I can't join virtually at the scheduled time, will I have the opportunity to view the program later?
Parts of the Annual Leadership Conference will be available on-demand for you to watch at your convenience and will be available after the meeting as well. Many of the live sessions will also be available after the event. We'll be sure to send an email with the links to the recordings.
3. If I am joining virtually, will I still be able to participate actively in the conference?
Yes, we want to hear from you! Throughout the program, you'll be able to submit questions, participate in polls, and chat online with Heritage staff and members. On Friday, April 23, you'll also have the opportunity to participate in virtual Coffee Chats with members and Heritage experts. During this virtual chat, you'll have the option to use your webcam and microphone to join the conversation (similar to a FaceTime or Zoom call).
4. Am I able to invite family and friends to participate virtually?
Of course! We'd love to have your family and friends participate. Please have them register using the code ALCFF. There is a $100 registration fee for family and friends.
5. If I am attending in person, how can I book my hotel room?
Please visit our Hotel & Travel page for details on how to book your hotel room. To receive our discounted rate, please make your reservation by Monday, March 22.
6. If I am attending in person, what COVID-19 safety measures and protocols should I anticipate?
Please visit our COVID-19 page for full details on COVID-19 protocol for in-person attendees.
7. Who can I contact if I have other questions or need technical support during the event?
Please contact our Special Events team at (202) 608-1524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. If I am attending in-person, what is the attire for the conference?
Attire for the conference is resort casual for the day time and business attire during the evening.
9. How can I submit feedback to Heritage about my experience thus far with the Annual Leadership Conference?
We would love to hear about your experience and how we can improve. Please click here to provide feedback!