The safety and well-being of our members, partners, and staff is of the utmost importance to Heritage. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk to all parties, we are working with the hotel to put in place precautionary measures that allow for a comfortable and safe in-person experience. Providing a safe environment is a shared responsibility between all parties. Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of all participants to allow for a great conference and experience for everyone!
Please check back regularly for updates as we monitor the ongoing pandemic.
CURRENT ARIZONA GUIDELINES
(as of February 12, 2021)
- There are no current travel restrictions or quarantine mandates for individuals visiting Arizona from other U.S. states.
- Pima County is currently under a face mask ordinance, requiring everyone to wear a face mask. For exemption information, click here.
- If you are traveling through Tucson International Airport (TUS) you will be required to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Arizona hotels are currently operating under 50% capacity for event space and food outlets.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Heritage doing to keep me safe?
Your safety and well-being is our top priority. In partnership with the hotel, Heritage will put in place generally observed precautionary measures aimed at mitigating the spread of the coronavirus among participants at this year's conference.
- Attendees electing to join us in-person will be required to sign a COVID-19 Event Participation Waiver, acknowledging and accepting the individual's assumption of risk and waiving of liability.
- We plan to take advantage of the open-air gorgeous setting as much as possible! When appropriate and weather permitting, conference functions will be hosted outside.
- Attendees are required to wear a face covering that covers the mouse and nose at all times while on the premises at this event (indoors and outdoors), unless eating or drinking, or speaking/presenting in the event program.
- Attendees, staff and partners will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Participants with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or above will not be admitted to the event.
- Room sets will be arranged to allow for 6' social distancing.
- Seating at meals will be smaller than in previous years and most meals will take place outside.
- Heritage will provide ample sanitation supplies, including hand sanitizer and face masks.
- Heritage will have a designated COVID-19 point person; responsible for helping to enforce guidelines and sanitize surfaces and our event space.
2. What is The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain doing to keep me safe?
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain has implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, keeping with their high standards of cleanliness and luxury service.
- Signage throughout the hotel reminding guests to maintain social distancing, adhere to occupancy limits and seating capacity, and comply with local and state mandates.
- Mobile check-in and key is available.
- Increased public space cleaning; particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as providing more hand sanitizing stations. The hotel is utilizing enhanced technologies for cleaning, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Staff members will wear PPE based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by local authorities.
- Nightly turn down is not currently offered.
- In-room coffee makers are available.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. Daily housekeeping services are still offered but can be discontinued at your request.
For complete details on how The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is working to protect you, please click here.
3. Am I required to get a COVID-19 test or the COVID-19 vaccine in order to attend this event?
No. You are not required to get tested or vaccinated in order to attend this event.
4. Do I have to wear a mask at this event?
Yes. Attendees are required by Heritage and the hotel to wear a face covering that covers your mouth and nose at all times (indoors and outdoors), unless eating/drinking or speaking/presenting in the program.
5. Do I need to quarantine before attending the event?
While quarantining is not required to attend this event, we do ask that you take extra precaution leading up to the event and while traveling to Marana to limit your exposure to coronavirus.
6. What do I do if I start feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID-19 during travel to this event?
If you start feeling sick or are exposed to COVID-19 while traveling to the conference, you will be required to immediately discontinue your participation in the event and to alert Heritage staff via email or telephone. Any and all registration fees will be refunded. If necessary, quarantine measures within your hotel guest room should be discussed with the hotel directly.